Alumni Visiting Policy
Brother Rice High School Alumni Visiting Policy
Brother Rice encourages alumni to visit the campus, take a tour and say “hello” to their former teachers. For the safety and consideration of all our students – and in an effort to comply with diocesan policy ensuring the protection of children, faculty and staff, we kindly ask that all alums observe the following regulations regarding school visitors.
For alumni wishing to tour the school:
- Please contact the Alumni office at 248-833-2016 and speak with Dan McGrath to schedule your visit. This will enable us to personalize your visit and request that your favorite teachers or staff members be available during your visit (schedules permitting).
- During school hours, we require that you first visit the front office. All visitors must be accompanied by a member of the Advancement team, the front office will make every effort to locate a team member. If someone is available, they will meet you in the office, provide you with a visitor pass and happily guide you on your tour.
- If no one is available at the time of your visit, please contact Dan McGrath at your earliest convenience to schedule a personalized visit at a later time.
For alumni wishing to visit a teacher or staff member:
- We kindly ask that you contact the teacher to schedule a mutually convenient time to visit. You can find all of our teacher and staff member email addresses on our website.
- Once you schedule your visit, the teacher will let the front office know they are expecting you. The teacher will accompany you during your visit.
- As with the school tour policy, you will be given a visitor pass and asked to sign in, and sign out when you return your visitor pass.
We wish to make your Brother Rice visit a meaningful and personal one. For more information, please contact the alumni office at 248-833-2016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org