Tuition & Fees
The value of an Edmund Rice Christian Brother Education is priceless. While we must charge tuition to provide this education, please do not let the cost deter you from exploring the opportunity of a lifetime.
Brother Rice High School is a non-profit institution and it receives no subsidy funding from the Church or any other public source. The school is operated wholly from tuition and fundraising. Brother Rice does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.
Brother Rice is eager and willing to work with any family on a confidential basis to ensure that qualified students have the opportunity to attend Brother Rice. Families may explore many options for paying tuition. Financial aid forms are available once a student is admitted to Brother Rice.
Tuition & Fees: 2015-2016 School Year
- Single Student Tuition: $11,750
- 2nd & 3rd student (each): $11,250
- General Fees (every student): $350
- International Student Fee: $1,500
Smart Tuition Partnership
All new families are required to enroll with Smart Tuition (enroll today). If you are a family with current students and an incoming freshman – you do not need to create a new account – simply add your new student to your existing account!
Smart Tuition FAQ
- Smart Tuition will process all tuition payments.
- Please keep in mind, checks sent personally or by your bank (online banking) to Smart Tuition require travel time by the US Postal Service. These checks are to be payable to Smart Tuition.
- Smart Tuition activates family accounts after registration by the family and sends a welcome letter with Login information for account access. Returning families are included in automatic re-enrollment for the next school year.
- Tuition scholarships/credits will be applied by Brother Rice to Smart Tuition accounts. Any account credits will be evenly distributed over the July – March payments depending on your selected payment plan.
- Payment date options for July thru April are the 1st or 5th of the month. Please contact the Business Office with your preferred payment date. Payment dates will default to the 5th if a response is not received.
- If you still have questions please contact the Business Office at (248) 833-2050.
Regular Tuition Plan
Families on a regular tuition plan will make three advanced tuition payments in February, May and June. One half of the tuition balance is paid in July and the remaining balance in December.
Monthly Tuition Plan
This program is designed to provide a flexible system of paying tuition out of current income through regularly scheduled payments. Families are eligible for this program after a $4,000 initial payment; after that point, the balance will be divided over 9 equal payments, from July through March. A fee is charged by Brother Rice for this service.
2015-2016 Tuition Contract – Download now!