Tuition & Fees
The value of an Edmund Rice Christian Brother Education is priceless. While we must charge tuition to provide this education, please do not let the cost deter you from exploring the opportunity of a lifetime.
Brother Rice High School is a nonprofit institution and it receives no subsidy funding from the Church or any other public source. The school is operated solely from tuition and fundraising. Brother Rice does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.
Tuition & Fees: 2018-2019 School Year
- Single Student Tuition: $12,750
- 2nd & 3rd student (each): $12,250
- Enrollment Fee (every student): $1,000
- International Student Fee: $1,500
- $100 discount earned for early enrollment payment and/or one-time payment plan option.
- The cost of books and meals are in addition to tuition and fees at Brother Rice.***
- Sports at Brother Rice will be an additional cost to tuition and books. Please contact the Athletic office for more details.***
Payment Plan Options
Semester Tuition Plan
- Families on a semester tuition plan will make one enrollment fee payment in February and two tuition deposit payments in March and April. One half of the tuition balance is paid in June and the remaining balance in December.
Monthly Tuition Plan
- This program is designed to provide a flexible system of paying tuition out of current income through regularly scheduled payments. Families are eligible for this program after a $4,000 initial payment; after that point, the balance will be divided over 9 equal payments from May through January.