Tuition & Fees
The value of an Edmund Rice Christian Brother Education is priceless. While we must charge tuition to provide this education, please do not let the cost deter you from exploring the opportunity of a lifetime.
Brother Rice High School is a nonprofit institution and it receives no subsidy funding from the Church or any other public source. The school is operated solely from tuition and fundraising. Brother Rice does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.
Tuition & Fees: 2019-2020 School Year
(Click here for the 2019-2020 Tuition Contract & Payment Plans)
- Single Student Tuition: $13,250
- 2nd & 3rd student (each): $12,750
- Enrollment Fee (every student): $1,000
- International Student Fee: $1,500
- $100 discount earned for early enrollment payment and/or one-time payment plan option by designated date in Tuition Contract/Payment Plan.
- The cost of books and meals are in addition to tuition and fees at Brother Rice.
- Sports at Brother Rice will be an additional cost to tuition and books. Please contact the Athletic office for more details.
- For Seniors there will be a graduation fee of $125.