Schedule a Campus Visit
Brother Rice encourages all eighth grade students to visit our school and become a “Warrior For A Day.” Students and their families will have the opportunity to tour the school. Once parent(s) depart, students will visit with the Brother Rice student body and faculty, and engage in classroom activities with a student host. 8th grade students may schedule a Shadow Day if Brother Rice is in session October 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018. For more information or to schedule a day, contact (248) 833-2020 or email@example.com or click here to use our new on-line scheduling system.
- 7:45 AM Arrive at the front entrance of the school. Visitor parking is available in the front parking lot off of Lahser Road. Check in at the main office. Admissions Office will be on hand to assist with check in.
- 7:55 AM Our guest and his parents will receive a guided school tour from an Admissions Office representative. This is a great opportunity to see the school in session and gain a better understanding of our school community.
- 8:40 AM Parent(s) will depart and our student visitor is paired up with a current Brother Rice student whom he will shadow for the school day.
- 8:45 AM Our guest will attend classes with his student host and shadow him during the day. This is a great opportunity to see our teachers in action while interacting with our student body.
- 2:00 PM At the end of the day, visitors will have a one-on-one interview with an Admissions Office representative. The interview is one of three criteria used for admission to Brother Rice High School.
- 2:25 PM Parents will be able to pick up their son in the front lobby or the front parking lot. An Admissions Office representative will be available for Q & A when visitors depart.
- Lunch will be provided by Brother Rice.
- We recommend that visitors should bring some school material (a book to read, homework, etc.) in case the Brother Rice host student has an exam or study period during the day. Student will be given a drawstring backpack upon arrival.
- Brother Rice has a dress code. We would recommend visiting students wear khaki or dress pants with a belt, a dress shirt (any color), tie, and dress shoes.