Fast Facts & Admission FAQs
- Founded by the Congregation of Christian Brothers and is guided by the Essential Elements of a Christian Brother Education
- 12,000 Service Hours completed annually
- 6 Bands in our Band of Brothers System
- 17 Advanced Placement Courses
- 22 Honors Courses
- 44 elective courses covering such areas as architecture, art, business, engineering, music, and theater.
- 24 credits needed to graduate
- 84% of faculty have Master’s degrees
- 20 clubs/activities including Robotics, Chess, Warriors for Life, Debate, Model United Nations, Theatre, and more!
- 115 colleges that the Class of 2019 was accepted to
- 50 college admissions officers visit our school each fall
- $7.6 million in College Scholarships
- 74 State Championships in Athletics as well as Debate
- 9,796 alumni
- Accredited by AdvancEd Worldwide
What is the Band of Brothers and how has it influenced you?
Did you have friends coming into Brother Rice as a Freshman?
How do you balance extracurriculars with school?
How has Brother Rice prepared you for college?
How was your transition from public to private school?
What is technology use like at Brother Rice?